PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND
OBLIGATIONS. THESE INCLUDE VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, A
CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS THE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF DISPUTES, AND
OBLIGATIONS TO COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the
Last Updated: June 30, 2015
TERMS OF SERVICE
- The term 'Trustedstay' shall mean Trustedstay Pvt. Ltd.
(hereinafter Trustedstay') and the term User shall mean the user
who is browsing the website Trustedstay.com(Website).
- By using the Website, the User agrees to follow and be
revised or modified at any time by Trustedstay without any notice
to the User.
- Trustedstay.com is owned by Trustedstay. All content
present on this Website is the exclusive property of Trustedstay
including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and
audio used on this Website.
- Trustedstay name
and logo are trademarks which belong to and are owned by
Trustedstay. These trademarks may not be used in any manner
without prior written consent from Trustedstay.
- No material from this site may be copied, modified,
reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or
distributed in any form without prior written permission from
Trustedstay. All rights not expressly granted herein are
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this
Website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable
laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Trustedstay may monitor access to the Website.
- Trustedstay may terminate the User's access to the
Website at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding
disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and
indemnification shall survive such termination.
- Trustedstay makes no warranties, express or implied,
including, without limitation, those of merchantability and
fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any service,
information, data, statements or products made available on the
- The Website, and all content, materials, information,
software, products and services provided on the Website, are
provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Trustedstay shall have no responsibility for any damage
to the User's computer system or loss of data that results from
the download of any content, materials, information from the
- Trustedstay may unilaterally change or discontinue any
aspect of the Website at any time, including, its content or
- Trustedstay will not be liable for damages of any kind,
including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential
damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits,
business interruption and loss of programs or information)
arising out of the use of or inability to use the Website, or any
information provided on the Website, or for any other reason
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Trustedstay
harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and
costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or
relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services
provided on the Website.
- The information contained in the Website has been
obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Trustedstay
disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or
adequacy of such information.
- The Website provides links to websites and access to
content, products and services from third parties, including
users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Website. The
User agrees that Trustedstay is not responsible for the
availability of, and content provided on, third party websites.
The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other
websites regarding privacy and other topics before use.
Trustedstay is not responsible for third party content accessible
through the Website, including opinions, advice, statements and
advertisements, and the User shall bear all risks associated with
the use of such content. Trustedstay is not responsible for any
loss or damage of any sort the User may incur from dealing with
any third party.
Trustedstay makes no warranty that:
- The Website will meet your requirements.
- The Website will be available on an uninterrupted,
timely, secure, or error-free basis.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the
Website or any services offered through the Website will be
accurate or reliable.