Trusted Stay pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter Trustedstay) is committed to respecting your privacy rights and protecting personal information about you at all times. The
following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for Trustedstay.com
This website is administered by Trustedstay. The primary purpose of Trustedstay.com is to be a dynamic resource and business tool for our clients, employees,
prospects, analysts, researchers and media. We want you to feel secure when visiting our site and we are committed to maintaining your privacy when doing so.
The following provides an overview of how we protect your privacy during your visit.
What information do we gather?
How do we use this information?
- Information on Trustedstay.com is gathered in two ways: (1) indirectly (through our site's technology); and (2) directly (when you provide information on
various pages of Trustedstay.com).
- One example of information we collect indirectly is through our Internet access logs. When you access Trustedstay.com, your Internet address is automatically
collected and is placed in our Internet access logs.
are small files of information which save and retrieve information about your visit to Trustedstay.com, for example, how you entered our site, how you navigated through
computer by changing the settings in preferences or the options menu in your browser.) We also collect information when you voluntarily submit it to us. Throughout our
site, we provide the opportunity to request for information, submit a query, register for an event or conference or participate in an online survey. It is completely up
to you whether or not you want to provide it.
Will we share this with outside parties?
- We analyze it to determine what is most effective about our site, to help us identify ways to improve it, and eventually, to determine how we can tailor
Trustedstay.com to make it more effective. We may also use data for other purposes, which we would describe to you at the point we collect the information.
- We also use this information to send out EDMs (Electronic Direct Mails) to announce the launch of our new services, invitations to our events and other
informational mails from our management. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by choosing the unsubscribe option in the mail.
- As a national organization, the data we collect may be transferred nationally throughout Trustedstay's offices across India. We will not sell any individual's
information and will share it only with our employees and trusted partners. This site may contain links to other sites; Trustedstay is not responsible for the privacy
practices or the content of such websites.
Do we give you access to your information?
What about data security?
- You are entitled to know whether we hold information about you and, if we do, to have access to that information. If you require it to be corrected in case it
is inaccurate, you can do so by sending us an email.
- We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of all your data on Trustedstay.com. You should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that
data may flow over networks without security measures and maybe accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. Having said that, this site
has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access
restricted to authorized Trustedstay personnel.