PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS.
THESE INCLUDE VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, A CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS THE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF DISPUTES, AND OBLIGATIONS TO COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND
Last Updated: June 30, 2015
TERMS OF SERVICE
- The term 'Trustedstay' shall mean Trustedstay Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter Trustedstay') and the term User shall mean the user who is browsing the website
Trustedstay without any notice to the User.
- Trustedstay.com is owned by Trustedstay. All content present on this Website is the exclusive property of Trustedstay including all the software, text, images,
graphics, video and audio used on this Website.
- Trustedstay name and logo are trademarks which belong to and are owned by Trustedstay. These trademarks may not be used in any manner without prior written
consent from Trustedstay.
- No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written
permission from Trustedstay. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil
penalties. Trustedstay may monitor access to the Website.
- Trustedstay may terminate the User's access to the Website at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information,
and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- Trustedstay makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect
to any service, information, data, statements or products made available on the Website.
- The Website, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Website, are provided on an "as is" and "as available"
- Trustedstay shall have no responsibility for any damage to the User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials,
information from the Website.
- Trustedstay may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including, its content or features.
- Trustedstay will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited
to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Website, or any information
provided on the Website, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Trustedstay harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys'
fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Website.
- The information contained in the Website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Trustedstay disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy,
completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The Website provides links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of
the Website. The User agrees that Trustedstay is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites. The User is requested to peruse
the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Trustedstay is not responsible for third party content accessible through the
Website, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and the User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Trustedstay is not
responsible for any loss or damage of any sort the User may incur from dealing with any third party.
Trustedstay makes no warranty that:
- The Website will meet your requirements.
- The Website will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or any services offered through the Website will be accurate or reliable.